-
July 4th, 2005, 12:45 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Happy 4th of July Everyone
No one has posted it yet and it is almost 1:00 so I figured I'll tell eveyrone to be safe today and tonight and have a wonderful holiday.
-
July 4th, 2005, 12:50 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Happy 4th of July Everyone
happy 4th Oar, im about to start grilling, like right now!!!!
-
July 4th, 2005, 12:51 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: Happy 4th of July Everyone
haha...I've ate so much today I gonna blow so if there is something on the news about a major eruption in Wise, ya know that was me "dropping some kids off at the pool" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
-
July 4th, 2005, 01:00 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Happy 4th of July Everyone
haha, well in that case, drink some beer, the kids might turn into liquid, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do on the 4th. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks